Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Hermit crab

For the last several days I've stayed indoors, in our nice air-conditioned home, due to the 90-something degree weather we've been having.  I'm starting to get cabin fever which is accompanied by the grouch syndrome.

So, because the weather remains the same, I remain indoors; cooking, baking, and eating.  Last Thursday I had an appointment with my Nutritionist, she recommend I "curve my diet"; I've laughed at myself almost every day after that appointment, for really (NOT!) following her advise.  These are some of the yummy foods I've been preparing, my palate has never been happier.

Cauliflower Soup -- Excellent!

Potato Bundles -- These potatos are so tasty, and easy clean up

Coq au Vin   DAlicious!

Disasterpiece  when I saw this cake, I wanted it right there on the spot.


I also plan on baking this lovely soon, I got all the ingredients yesterday, so excited!

Bon Appetit!

2 comments:

sdheather said...

Maria those Potato Bundles were wonderful and I have the ingredients to make them soon. I want to try the Coq au Vin, it looks and sounds DAlicious! I love the pioneer woman and her recipes.

Michelle said...

I love PW too! Her cookbook comes out in October - I am buying although I am sure it will collect dust - since I don't like to cook like either of you!! I need to hire me a chef - just for the weekdays!!!!! Any takers?