Monday, February 9, 2009

New family member

Last Friday we welcomed "Caillou" the Beta fish to our family. When I talked to Estella about getting her a pet fish, she screeched with excitement, although I don't think she really knew what I meant exactly because after we chose our Beta fish at the Pet store, she said "Bye-Bye fishy!" and walked away, heading back towards the fish tanks that were more on her level, were she continued to put her two little hands in the fish water~urrrg.









Anyway, after struggling with a curious-tired (way past her nap time) two year old, at a pet store, we're happy with our new family member, and we hope he's happy too.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

OMG, how fun. Oscar - Landon's Beta has a g-friend. Our fish has lived so long - Over a year. They are fun. I think I am more into the fish than Landon!