Friday, January 30, 2009

8- 2- 20

Rocco Aaron Reifer arrived on January 29, 2009



8 lbs. 2 oz. 20 inches


This is how it went:

01/29/2009

Aaron shows up to our house around 9 a.m., cool, calm and collective, goes about his normal business with work stuff, then plays with Estella.


Aaron: "Hi Estella"

Estella: "Where's Megan?"

Aaron: : "Megan's at the hospital"

Me (poking my head out of the bathroom with toothbrush in my mouth): "What-ever Aaron..." "she'll be here after 11:30 Estella, you'll see her soon".


Estella: "k, mommy"


Aaron: "Seriously, I took her to the hospital this morning" as he pulls out a Hospital patient sticker.

Jake and I bombarded him with questions. I hush & rush him out the door to be with his girl.

So, sometime in the wee hours of that morning Megan's water was leaking (not broke). Aaron took her the hospital were they informed them it could be days...little did we know Rocco would arrive hours later (a month and some days early)!

We're so happy he's here, Healthy & Strong. He looks like Aaron, facial expressions like Grandpa Pete.

Estella was so excited about his arrival that she went pee in the potty, all on her own-for the first time, I guess she's ready to be a Big Cousin!

Congratulation Aaron & Megan, your baby is Beautiful!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Ooooo-how cute! Please give them my best - CUTE. I love babies.