Tuesday, November 3, 2009

sitting pretty


Here I am, sitting pretty at 33 days to go



Can we speed it up, please?  

Things I'm whining about lately: Swollen feet, lower back pain, constant visits to the bathroom (especially in the middle of the night), shortness of breath, and the unbearable heartburn... Are there really 33 days to go?  

Thankful for: My neighbor Bonnie, for having Tums late last night, for My darling Jacob for picking up the Tums, and Estellita who will out of the blue lift my shirt (anywhere) to kiss & talk to the belly and say "Hiii baby, I love you baby", chocolate, chocolate and some more chocolate, and to God, for giving me patience when I most need it.


3 comments:

Heather said...

You are so beautiful Mrs. Reifer! Can't wait to kiss your belly too...

Michelle said...

You look so PRETTY!!!! Love that dress and in due time you will have a warm littlel blue or pink bundle of joy!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.