Friday, November 13, 2009

Time in The Ranch

A Thursday morning outing, we left the house half past nine, and arrived in Rancho Santa Fe before 10.

We met the Duncan's at The Pancake House.  It was nice catching up with each others lives, I really missed them.  They couldn't get enough of the belly, it was sweet.  After breakfast we headed to their home in Rancho Santa Fe.   Squeals of excitement is what you heard in my car, the girls were so excited they were going to ride Freaky the pony, they kept asking "Are we almost there?", I couldn't help being excited for them.


Estella and Freaky getting reacquainted



Estella showing proper Equitation



she said "ok, I'm ready"



Happy girls at the end of their ride


Freaky ready for some lunch... hay that is, not the Corgi


Savannah
 I fell in love with her

4 comments:

Heather said...

FUN! Oh how I miss you guys...can't wait to see you this Sunday!

Michelle said...

LOVEd these pictures!!!! Estella is a Cowgirl - perfect for her little bull riding Cowboy - Landon :)

Anonymous said...

I inclination not approve on it. I assume warm-hearted post. Expressly the title attracted me to review the sound story.

Anonymous said...

Genial post and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you seeking your information.