Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Cotton

Our second wedding anniversary is today! 
It is said that on the second anniversary, the gift should be cotton... would it be appropriate to give my Darling Jacob cotton undies for our anniversary? he does need them! 
no, no, just joking, Mr. Reifer will get something special.

As I looked at our wedding pictures this morning, my heart skipped a beat, for it was a lovely wedding; now the reception is another story, one of a kind, and one I will not go into-- today.

El Mariachi starting off the ceremony, Mexican style


Dad walking me down the isle

 A happy Bride


all smiles, after the "I do's"


Reifer siblings... only six more missing


 
We couldn't have asked for anything more on our special day, we were blessed to have our family and friends be with us to celebrate the beginning of our new lives.

Jake and I will celebrate by going out to dinner tonight, we'll gaze into each others eyes, talk about the past, present and future.

Happy Anniversary My Love!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

"Gaze into each other's eyes!" Maria you are too cute! Happy Anniversary and I do agree that your wedding was beautiful!

Heather said...

Happy Anniversay love birds! I also agree that your wedding was something special and beautiful! Enjoy your evening out with her husband.