Sunday, August 2, 2009

Imitation of an Angel

Since I'm on the Angelic kick with my daughter, 
I'd like to share these shots of her imitating an Angel.

One hot busy afternoon as I got things ready for supper, I found Estella playing independently with tissue paper; she twirled with it chanting "I'm a ballerina", she wrapped her dolls in it saying to herself "wrapping a present for my birthday", jumping on it and saying "I'm crunching you", and so on; she was having a good time.  

As I concentrated on preparing supper, she said "Look Mommy I'm an Angel".
I'm glad my camera was near by, and charged up; sometimes these moments don't last too long---


Estella's imitation of an Angel

see my wings


making snow Angels

Blowing kisses

I took a time out, and joined her for creative play; and My, does she have an imagination, we giggled & laughed and had a really good time.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Blowing kisses right back to you Estella. We love you!

Michelle said...

Of course you encourage your children to be good in school and intelligent - but children with an imagination too - live a rich, rich life - case in point - ME.

My imagination works on overload constantly - I love it. She is so cute.

Unknown said...

Hello Mother,
this is your child Estella about 10-11 years later