Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Unconditional LOVE

I had an Angel visit me at dawn

I was in a deep sleep

when I felt the gentlest touch 
&
heard the sweetest voice...

My face was being softly caressed with her small soft hands, and I heard her say to me, 
"You're so pretty, you're so pretty"

Sleepy-eyed, I opened my eyes, hoping I wasn't dreaming and there--

 I saw my little Angel looking right at me with her sweet-warm smile, 


she gently wrapped her arms around my neck and said 
"Good morning Mommy"

I responded with a cheerful "Good morning" (as I smelled my own morning breath; not pretty)
she then planted a kiss right on my lip;
and hugged me tighter--- 

How lucky I am, to be loved unconditionally 

4 comments:

Heather said...

How sweet! A little tear filled my eyes. I can't for those kind of mornings from Jaycee. Even though she is already growing up way too fast.

Michelle said...

CUTE - I love that angel picture. I love it when Landon is CHEEZY, MUSH. My favorite is when he says, "Momma, I love you!" Makes my heart warm with love.

angie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
angie said...

maria, she is so so sweet and i love her so much. i just loved the time we spent together. you are so lucky to have such a beautiful inside and out child. i can't stop looking at the photos i toke you estella. was you able to download them from fb? let me no , i can always send you a cd with them on. miss and love you, angie