Wednesday, January 21, 2009

And the Chanting goes on!

This is the chanting you hear in our house~
"We're
from a City, with a GREAT football team-

"We ARE the Pittsburgh Steelers!"

We're rumbling and stumbling and signing a song-

"We ARE the Pittsburgh Steelers!"


The chanting started when the Chargers (my team) lost to the Steelers (My Darling Jacob's team), since then, the chanting has increased, due to their recent victory, and now for their pursuit to win the Super Bowl.
I must admit, the Steeler fan's have quite an enthusiasm towards their team... it's contagious; for instance, TODAY I found myself wearing a Steeler hoodie, and chanting & humming to the Steeler song, and I didn't feel a bit guilty, this time-- after all "Suckers are nice!".
GO STEELERS!!!
A house-warming gift from Brother Shawn & April Reifer

1 comment:

Michelle said...

"Suckers Are Good"

Well under normal circumstances I would totally be calling you a BIG TRAITOR, but since I think OUR team stinks like rotten eggs - I too will join in the Steeler chant!! Those Steelar fans are contagious, but mostly the little one in the Palo jersey!