Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Year of the Ox

I was born on "Year of the Ox"! Read about my persona here, I ONLY agree with the good stuff; wink~wink. You can judge for yourself, but remember when you judge a person you don't leave any room to love them! ha ha!
So, 2008 flew by, we were blessed to have family and friends visit with us through out the year. We were also blessed with our first house. We took a couple trips back east were we visited with family and friends. Estella and I took a girl trip to Seattle- Good times. Estella had her second birthday, she had a lot of fun, but zonked out right after her birthday cake. Our Boiler business is doing good, considering our economy. Yeah, our little family is doing quite well, Thank you very much.

I have to say, I have a lot of New Years resolutions (one is to blog more often), and I feel quite certain I will follow through with them, this year.

I Encourage you to find hope, laughter and faith in this tumultuous year.

Cheers to You and 2009!!!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I am so happy you are blogging on a regular basis!!! Love it.