Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Mommy's little treasure

The whole family got haircuts on Saturday, including Abuelita (Grama). We all got in the Jeep, and drove to Oceanside, a 40 minute drive, with no traffic. That's where Jake's Barber (a.k.a hairdresser; he would never admit that~heehee!) is located. What a loyal customer, my Darling Jacob is!


Here's Estella, not looking too happy; she didn't appreciate getting sprayed on the head with water, she screeched "I'm melting, I'm melting!" (inside joke, haha!) nah, but seriously, she doesn't like getting wet, she's cool with the bath, beach, and pool, that's it.



I tried to make her laugh by making funny face's and noises (the hairdresser must have thought I was "loca"), or at least to get her to turn that frown up-side-down, but was unsuccessful--until, I promised her ice-cream. She screamed "Ice-cream Mama, Ice-cream!", after that she was all giggles & smiles .


The Do'
Looking like a BIG girl, with her ice-cream mustache.


Mommy's little treasure

2 comments:

Heather said...

She looks so cute and so much older. Can't wait to see her.

Michelle said...

I love the new haircut - Absolutely adorable. Love the new fancy blog too!!!

FYI - There is not secret to spill, sorry!!!!