Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Kill them with kindness

My Darling Jacob informed me on Monday that he received a letter from the City of San Diego, letting him know that the operation of our business was in violation of the home occupation regulations. My heart sank to my stomach, it only means one thing, we have an unhappy neighbor...we've been around the block on that one.
"Mean people suck!" is what I said. Apparently the unhappy neighbor took it upon herself (we think it's a she) to call the City of San Diego and complain about our little Boiler business-- that wasn't very neighborly. What's so hard about going to your neighbor and talking about it? NOTHING!!!!!!, it's just too easy, ignorant people who are MEAN can't comprehend it (now I'm being mean). It's sad to think that this neighbor dislikes us that much, that she would take pleasure in seeing a young family struggle with their small business, over nonsense.....it's unbelievable, it's sad.
Madder-than-a- Bear, I said to Jake "I'd like to give this lady a piece of my mind"... and he gently replied "Kill them with kindness".

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Are you kidding me? That is crap. I will come down and help you give that lady a piece. I think you should toilet paper her house.

What is the big deal? I am soo mad for you!

Heather said...

What, I can't believe this either.......what a B*T$H! I'm coming over there to help you toilet paper the house.

I'll call you later to find out the story, this is total crap like Michelle said.

I am MAD for you also!